As 2013 comes to a close, it’s been an enlightening experience to review some of the most-read wedding tradition articles over this past year. Reaching nearly 50,000 worldwide hits, there continues to be an overwhelming interest in finding the perfect wedding date, especially a weekend date that is blessed with positive energy.
Your many other favorites include:
- Money Dance Songs: The Best and Worst Songs to Play for Your Wedding Money Dance
- The Kissing Games: Celebrate Love with Wedding Kissing Games
- Christian Covenant Wedding Vows: How to Incorporate Covenant Vows Into Your Christian Wedding
- The Ideal Engagement Period: The Decision to Delay or Fast Track Your Wedding is Complex
- Sky Lantern Wedding Wishes: Inspirational Quotes for Sky Lantern Ceremonies
- Same-Sex Wedding Traditions: Gay Marriage Ceremonies Blend the Old and New
- Quotes and Readings for a Tree Ceremony: Infuse Meaning into a Wedding Tree
In total, more than 189,746 readers from 132 countries have dropped by the blog and the About.com Wedding Traditions site seeking meaningful ways to incorporate their cultural customs into their special day.
Brides have also found inspiration in the Traditions Wedding Blog Pinterest pages, especially when it comes to looking for unique ideas for a groom’s cake and boutonnieres as well as sample marriage vows and keepsake ideas for displaying your promises.
It is my sincere wish that you find guidance in these articles as you navigate the often overwhelming process of planning a wedding. If there is a topic you would like to know more about, drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Traditions Wedding Blog Guest Book.
Happy New Year, and I look forward to continuing this journey with you throughout 2014!